Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome

Hi and welcome to Audison Designs new blog. I've started this blog in hopes of getting my name out there to more people and to start selling some of my products on zazzle. As you can see from my profile I am a stay at home mom which means I have A LOT of free time on my hands. I have twin girls that are finishing up preschool and will be heading off to kindergarten in a few months. This blog will be mainly focused around my designs. It will feature my future projects, projects that are currently in the making and my new products as they come out. As of this post, zazzle is doing some upgrading so everything there is not working as it should so I'm not sure how many new products I will get out until they get things fixed. Please watch this blog for my new ideas, up coming products and new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment