Monday, March 14, 2011

Some Upcoming Things

Here are some things that I am planning. I may not get to all of them but I just wanted somewhere to put my ideas and maybe by putting them here for other people to see it will give me the motivations to get them done. lol

  • Upload catagory buttons to my shop.
  • All new custom request items (I will explain this below)
  • Learn new things in Inkscape (I've recently started using this and love it)
  • Promote my store some more
  • New i phone and i pad cases
  • New keds shoes designs (possibley venture into doing mens shoes)
I think thats all for now. Anyways the custom request products are things I'm going to design but give the option to choose the name and/or text (not through the zazzle fonts) text and background coloring. I will have a catagory in my shop named custom request (not to be confused with the customize your own) that will show all the products and designs that will have this option. You can email me at audisondesigns11@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Very ambitious! Your shop and the items posted are lovely so I'm looking forward to seeing it all take shape as you implement these ideas. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete