Saturday, March 19, 2011

New things in progress

I have lots of plans in order for my store. Lots of designs ideas and so much more. I have alot of things in my head and in my "idea notebook". Yes this is an actual notebook that I made my fiance go and buy for me just for all of my ideas. I got a 5 subject notebook because my little notepad of about 60 pages just wasnt doing it. I've made my new notebook home of all my ideas but I havent put them all in there. They just keep popping into my head at times that I dont have my notebook. Mental note to self: Buy a small travel notebook to store on the go ideas. Any ways enough about that. I have plans to start adding new products and designs to my store of the course of the next month or so. Right now I only have a few different products and I plan on expanding to include most if not all of the products that zazzle offeres. Im really excited about the new sticker shapes. I have so many different ideas in my head that I kinda lost track of why i am writing this blog. So for now I'm just going to end this by saying look foward to lots of new things coming to my store.

Also if anyone happens to read this I am wondering how to add different links to my blog where you could click on something and be directed to a certain part. I saw a blog the other day that had a link at the top where you could click on zazzle coupons and it took you to a seperate part of the blog. Do i need to create a new blog and link to that in order to do this or is there something I am missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment