Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Project

When I walk out the front door of my apartment it leads to an alley. Across the alley is where my fiance parks his car. His car sits in what used to be grassy area that has now turned into patches of grass with dirt. There is an area that birds love to sit and play. Have you ever seen a bird in a bird bath how it flops around. Well these birds like to do this in the dirt and I think it is very cute. Every time a bird shows up there I never have a camera. My mission is to get a picture of a bird or birds doing this. I think it would make for a very good picture.

1 comment:

  1. How cute lol I love to watch the birds that come to my feeder, & everytime I see a unique one, I run to grab my camera & they're always gone by the time I get back lol

    ReplyDelete